F-1 visa qualifications

To qualify for an F-1 visa, here’s what you gotta do:

Have a permanent home outside the US.

Get accepted to a college or uni in the US that’s part of the Student and Exchange Visitor Program.

Prove that you’re only coming to the US to study full-time and that you have enough money to cover tuition and living expenses without breaking any laws.

Show that you have strong ties to your home country and plan to go back after you finish your studies.

Not have any criminal record or history of immigration problems.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *