12 types of US work visas

H-1B: Specialty occupation visa.

L-1: Intra-company transfer visa.

O-1: Extraordinary ability visa.

J-1: Exchange visitor visa.

H-2A: Temporary ag worker visa.

H-2B: Temporary non-ag worker visa.

R-1: Religious worker visa.

EB-1: Extraordinary ability, outstanding professors/researchers, multinational managers/execs.

EB-2: Advanced degree/exceptional ability visa.

EB-3: Skilled worker/professional visa.

EB-4: Special immigrant visa.

EB-5: Investor visa.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *