The following documents are typically required for a B1 business visa application:
- A valid passport with at least six months remaining before expiration.
- A completed and signed Form DS-160, Nonimmigrant Visa Application.
- A 2×2 inch photograph that meets the requirements for passport photos.
- A proof of payment for the visa application fee.
- A letter of invitation or a statement of purpose from the host company or organization in the United States.
- Evidence of the applicant’s business or professional qualifications, such as:
- Proof of professional licenses or certifications
- Educational degrees and certificates
- Training and apprenticeship certificates
- Letters of reference from previous employers or clients
- Proof of business ownership, such as tax returns or financial statements
- Evidence of prior business or professional experience
- Proof of sufficient funds for the duration of the trip
- An Itinerary of the trip (travel arrangements, accommodation)
- Proof of ties to the home country, such as a lease or property ownership, family ties, or a letter from an employer indicating that the applicant is expected to return to their home country after their trip to the United States.
It is important to note that the documents required may vary depending on the individual applicant’s circumstances and the purpose of their trip.