The L1 visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows companies to transfer employees from their international offices to their offices in the United States. There are two types of L1 visas: the L1A visa for managerial and executive positions, and the L1B visa for specialized knowledge positions.
To apply for an L1 visa, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining
- A completed and signed Form DS-160, Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- A passport-style photograph
- A copy of your resume or CV
- A letter from your employer stating the purpose of your trip, your job title, and your salary
- Evidence of your employer’s business activities and financial stability
- Evidence of your current employment and previous employment with the company
- Evidence of your qualifications and education for the position
- Evidence of your relationship with the company, such as pay stubs and tax documents
It’s important to note that the specific documents you will need to provide may vary depending on your circumstances and the requirements of the US embassy or consulate where you are applying.