How to get US work permit?

To get a work permit in the United States, you must first have a job offer from a U.S. employer. The employer must be willing to sponsor you for a work visa, such as an H1B visa for specialty occupations or an L1 visa for individuals who work for a company with operations in the United States and another country. In addition to the job offer and sponsorship, you will need to meet certain other requirements in order to be eligible for a work visa. These requirements may include things like demonstrating that you have the necessary qualifications and experience to perform the job you have been offered, and showing that you have the funds to support yourself while you are in the United States.