How to get an L2 visa?

To get an L2 visa, you must be the spouse or child of an individual who holds an L1 visa. In order to apply for an L2 visa, you will need to provide evidence of your relationship to the L1 visa holder, such as a marriage certificate or birth certificate. You will also need to provide evidence that the L1 visa holder has been granted permission to work in the United States, such as a copy of their L1 visa or a letter from their employer. Additionally, you will need to provide other supporting documents, such as proof of your ability to support yourself while you are in the United States. Once you have gathered all of the necessary documents, you can submit your application for an L2 visa to the U.S. embassy or consulate in your home country.